Dr. Pat Robinson Retirement
From Dr Pat...
With the warmest wishes to my patients, I announce my retirement effective November 1, 2o18.
I will be working a limited schedule during the month of October.
For referrals, please stay with the office and see Dr. Weinstein and Jennifer Walsh, NP, request a referral from your insurance company, or contact the Bergen County Medical Society.
If you would like a copy of your patient records, please contact the office in writing.
It has been my genuine pleasure to serve you all these decades.
Dr. L. Pat Robinson is an experienced Ob Gyn with compassion and concern for your well being
Dr. L. Pat Robinson provides comprehensive women's health care focusing on including you in decision making. She takes the time to answer all of your questions and make sure you have the information you need to make wise decisions about your health and the health of your family.
You are an active partner in your health now and in the future. Women of all ages are welcome.Read More
Painful Intercourse? Dryness or Itching?
Everyday we hear our patients describe the many changes they experience after menopause. Often their concerns are pain with intercourse and vaginal burning and dryness caused by a decline in estrogen. The medical treatments available were unsatisfactory for many women.
- Loss of lubrication
- Painful episiotomy
- Vaginal itching
- Vulvar dystrophy
- Recurrent bladder & vaginal infections
Announcing a new solution...
- In office series of three treatments
- No anesthesia
- Relief after first treatment
- Long lasting relief
- Proven effective
Call 201-967-9191 today to talk to one of our experts about this life-changing therapy.
- Infertility and Pregnancy Loss
- Full evaluation and treatment of difficulty achieving or carrying pregnancy
- Assessment of genetic risks for you and your pregnancy
- Prenatal Care
- Care before and during pregnancy
- Evaluation of high risk pregnancy
- Prenatal diagnosis, ultrasound and amniocentesis
- First trimester screening for birth defects
- Family planning
- Painful or abnormal menstrual cycles
- Abnormal pap smears
- Gynecologic surgery
- Annual exams
- Screening for breast, ovarian, and colon cancer