Become a patient
- Make an appointment:
Appointments are made by phone; call
Your appointment time is scheduled for YOU. Please give us at least 24 hours notice if you need to change or cancel an appointment.
- Special attention:
Emergencies will be seen the same day or within 24 hours.
New patients will be seen within two weeks, sooner if an urgent problem needs attention.
- Bring to your appointment:
- Please bring relevant medical records or have them sent to our office, especially if you have had prior surgery or are coming for help with a problem that has been treated by other physicians. We can provide you with release forms if you need them.
- Consider completing our forms at home and bringing them with you:
- A list of your prescription medications and their dosages and the over the counter medications you use on a regular basis.
- Your insurance card.
We participate with most insurance plans and will help you to facilitate billing if we do not.
Please familiarize yourself with your copayment, deductible, and co-insurance amounts, as well as any other restrictions your policy imposes.
As noted above, remember to bring your insurance card with you.
We will file insurance claims for you.
Co-payment and balances are required at the time of your visit.
Payment may be made by personal check or Visa or MasterCard.
- Monday9 am to 7 pm
- 9 am to 3 pmTuesday
- 9 am to 5 pmWednesday
- 9 am to 3 pmThursday
- 9 am to 1 pmFriday
- 9 am to noon once each monthSaturday